In AG we are specialists in interior refurbishment for any kind of airplanes. In this post we refer to one of our latest refurbishment works. Specifically related to Bombardier G6000 interior refurbishment.
The Bombardier G600 is one of the world’s largest and most powerful executive aircraft. Designated as Global 6000 for its range of 6,000 nautical miles or 11,112 kilometers at a maximum speed of 944 km/h, it has two Rolls-Royce engines with 14,750 pounds of thrust.
An aircraft with great range and excellent performance, it can accommodate between 12 and 16 passengers. The Bombardier Global 6000 is an outstanding business aircraft that offers a great balance between comfort, speed and range.
This model is Bombardier’s flagship long-range aircraft. With excellent range and top speed, this aircraft offers very high performance.
Bombardier G6000 interior refurbishment in detail
Recently, at Aeronautica Gestión we have undertaken a complete interior refurbishment of the cabin, which has included, among others, the following actions:
- Complete reconditioning of the seats, by changing the design from the original to the new one provided by the customer, with the help of AG design department.
- Repair and adaptation of foam cushions to the current model, manufacture of new dresscovers, reconditioning of armrests, headrests, footrests with the use of More & Giles leather.
- Integral mechanical inspection of all seats, replating of all metallic elements in matt brushed chrome (certified with EASA Form 1) as well as change of seat belts in grey color to make a perfect contrast with the selected leathers.
- Conditioning and new design of complete aircraft couch, using the same materials as the seats.
- Modification approval by our DOA (Airdoa) based on the EASA CS 25853 regulation.
Bombardier G6000 interior refurbishment. Some details of the seats:
Bombardier G6000 interior refurbishment made by Aeronáutica gestión
We in AG are specialists in airplane refurbishment. We can refurbish any aircraft according to customers´ needs as done with this Bombardier G6000 interior refurbishment.